That's Right! This up and coming year you will have a chance to win a FREE week at Woodward by simply posting your pictures to Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook and including the hashtag #woodward2014 in your post!
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Woodward Photo Contest
Woodward photo contest- contestants will submit pictures that demonstrate their favorite Woodward Photo to win a FREE week to one of Woodward’s four (4) locations. Action shots, fails, successes, hanging out, etc, are all accepted when tagged with #woodward2014 and the Woodward location account on either Facebook or Instagram. By tagging a specific Woodward location (i.e. @WoodwardTahoe) you are entering to win a free week at Woodward at Tahoe. There is no limit to the number of photos submitted by any one (1) entrant- entrants may submit photos to any or all of Woodward’s four (4) locations.
The following tags correspond with Woodward, Pennsylvania and will be accepted as appropriate tags for this location: @woodwardcamp, @woodwardgymnastics, @woodwardcheer (Instagram) and/or @Woodward Camp, @Woodward Cheer Camp, @Woodward Gymnastics Camp (Facebook)
The following tag corresponds with Woodward West and will be accepted as an appropriate tag for this location: @woodwardwest (Instagram) and/or @Woodward West Skateboarding (Facebook)
The following tags correspond with Woodward at Copper and will be accepted as appropriate tags for this location: @woodwardcopper (Instagram) and/or @Woodward at Copper (Facebook)
The following tags correspond with Woodward Tahoe and will be accepted as appropriate tags for this location: @woodwardtahoe (Instagram) and/or @Woodward Tahoe (Facebook)
By submitting your photograph(s) and/or video(s) you agree to the complete terms and conditions.
Winners will be determined by the staff at the following POWDR Corp. and Woodward locations: Woodward Tahoe, Woodward at Copper, Woodward West and Woodward Pennsylvania (PA) which includes Woodward Camp, Woodward Cheer Camp, and Woodward Gymnastics Camp.
1. Introduction: POWDR Corp. and Woodward (including its sub divisions Camp, West, at Copper, and Tahoe- also referred to as Woodward from here on out) whose address is 134 Sports Camp Drive, Woodward, PA 16882, is offering a sweepstakes. No fee is required. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED or RESTRICTED. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, on the date the entry is submitted, as determined by POWDR Corp. and Woodward. Entrants must be under the age of 18 and must have a parent or guardian’s consent (signature on a release form) to enter the contest and to accept the prize presented by POWDR Corp. and Woodward if selected as a winner. Employees of POWDR Corp. and Woodward, its affiliated companies, and immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents and grandchildren) are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins 12:00:00pm EST on December 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59:00 p.m. EST on September 1, 2014. Entries received after 11:59:00 p.m. EST on September 1, 2014 will be determined ineligible and will be discarded.
4. What you can win: Four (4) entrants will win one (1) FREE week voucher for Summer Camp 2015 at one (1) of the four (4) Woodward locations. Limit of one (1) prize for each location. All transportation to and from Summer Camp 2015 at any of the Woodward locations is the sole responsibility of the winners.
5. How to Enter: Entrants may enter by submitting a photograph (content) to Facebook and/or Instagram (the platforms) in response to the sweepstakes prompt- Share Your Favorite Woodward Photo. Entrants may enter as much content as desired to each of the platforms. To officially enter and qualify, entrants must tag any content with #woodward2014 and the corresponding Facebook or Instagram tags for the Woodward location of their choice (see “Details.”) Any content submitted that does not fulfill the aforementioned tag criteria will not be considered a valid entry. Winners will be determined based on the decision of each individual Woodward location’s staff in September 2014. All entries submitted become the sole property of POWDR Corp. and Woodward and its locations and will not be returned. Any content featuring profanity, inappropriate attire, and inappropriate subject matter will not be accepted. Entrant assumes all risks of incomplete, illegible or inaccurate entries. If the winner cannot be contacted from the information provided (via Facebook or Instagram,) Woodward reserves the right to select another winner in its sole discretion. POWDR Corp. and Woodward reserve the right to refuse entry to any entrant and/or content not meeting the above requirements.
6. Award: Four (4) entrants will win one (1) FREE week voucher for Summer Camp 2015 at one (1) of the four (4) Woodward locations. Limit of one (1) prize for each location. All transportation to and from Summer Camp 2015 at any of the Woodward locations is the sole responsibility of the winners. All winners will be contacted through the platform in which content was submitted. All prizes will be awarded by Woodward as independent judges whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. If the winner cannot be contacted from the information submitted on the entry form within 48 hours of initial contact, prize will be forfeited and Woodward reserves the right to select another winner in its sole discretion. All winners must confirm their ability to use prize. If at any point winners decline use, Woodward will pick new winners to replace those declinations. It is the sole responsibility of entrant to notify Woodward in writing if they can no longer claim the prize. Prize may only be redeemed by the selected four (4) winners.
7. Publicity: By participating, where allowed by law, all entrants and winners grant POWDR Corp. and Woodward exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likenesses in connection with the promotion of this and other sweepstakes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. By entering the contest each member of submitted content further agrees to allow POWDR Corp. and Woodward, its agents, contractors and employees, permission to take and use the submitted contest content for any purpose in promoting the Woodward locations or related activities of the Woodward locations in print, brochures, advertisements, films, videos and through use of social media technologies of any sort.
8. Affidavit of Eligibility and Release: By participating, each entrant and winner agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless POWDR Corp. and Woodward including Camp Woodward, Woodward West, Woodward at Copper and Woodward Tahoe , their officers, employees, member resorts, agents, affiliates, divisions and advertising and promotion agencies and prize sponsors and their respective employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages or losses suffered by entrant or winner, including any claim for personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the sweepstakes or from use of any portion or all of the prize. In order to redeem a prize, winners and anyone winners designate to use any part of the grand prize must return a signed and notarized affidavit of eligibility and an official waiver and release form provided by Woodward.
9. Conduct and decisions: By entering the sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of Woodward personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the sweepstakes or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Woodward will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the sweepstakes and Woodward’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Woodward, Woodward reserves the right to terminate this sweepstakes, or make other decisions regarding the outcome as Woodward deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by POWDR Corp. and Woodward and are final. POWDR Corp. and Woodward may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt or damage ordinary and normal operation of this sweepstakes, telephone systems or website, or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, POWDR Corp. and Woodward reserve the right to seek damages from any such entrant or individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. The conduct of the sweepstakes is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America and the State of Colorado, California, and Pennsylvania. Participants agree that any and all claims and causes of action arising out of this sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all claims shall be limited to actual out- of -pocket costs incurred, and shall in no event, include attorney’s fees.